My checklist: What you should not forget
To spend a good night, you will need:
- Tent / hammock / tarp: if you have booked a single bivouac.
- Sleeping bag
- Ground sheet. You can also rent inflatable mattresses when making your reservation or by contacting us by phone if you have already reserved.
* All-inclusive offer with a guide: we take care of providing you with everything you need to bivouac (inflatable mattress, duvet, sheets, etc.)
- 1 liter of water per person (drinking water at the bivouac)
- 1 picnic
- 1 hot meal for the evening (grilled meats, pasta salad, rice, semolina…)
Barbecue and charcoal are at your disposal on the bivouac: Don’t forget your lighter and fire starter!
- Lighter and fire starter: if you want to barbecue. Charcoal and grill are provided.
- 1 breakfast
- 1 picnic
- Cereal and fruit bars
- Alcohol is prohibited in the Ardèche Gorges Nature Reserve
Coffee, tea and fruit juices for sale
2 € in the evening and morning (from May 1 to September 11), payment in cash only (provide change)
Our advices :
- Prioritize energy meals!!
- Provide a cooler or a freezer bag: Freeze the grilled meats and what can be for the 2nd day
- A small gas stove and a small saucepan (for hot morning coffee!)
- Provide plastic cutlery, plates and cups, preferably washable. Paper towel, garbage bag, sponge and product.
- Full change, warm depending on the weather
- Dry shoes for the evening
In order to respect the local fauna, the bivouacs are not lit at night, do not forget your flashlight or headlamp
A small first aid kit to deal with minor sores: sunscreen, bruises, insect bites, mosquito repellent, bandages…
Of course, your toilet bag: toilet paper, soap, shampoo, towels…
Email : email@example.com – Tel : 0033 (0)4 75 88 00 41