The Ardèche Gorges by boat
Drift down the Ardèche Gorges with the “Bateliers de l’Ardèche” boat masters.
You find the idea of going down the Ardèche Gorges by boat attractive, but:
- You don’t know how to swim
- You have children under the age of 7 with you
- Rowing for 7 hrs is a bit daunting!
- You’re not sure about getting wet (or even soaked) down the rapids
- You would like a bit more information about this magnificent place
We have the solution for you: head down the Ardèche Gorges with the “Bateliers de l’Ardèche” boat masters!
In a flat-bottomed boat, with 6 people maximum per boat, let the 2 boat masters guide you down the Gorges, for an easy-going adventure! You will be in complete safety and stay dry, whilst learning all about the wildlife, geology and history of this exceptional area.
" - Departure at 9am, picnic at lunchtime, and come back late afternoon, return transport included, all with a great atmosphere!